John Lavin on 18 Nov 2004 17:27:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DSL she no go...

Doug Crompton said:
>Upon calling Verizon I was told that they do not offer static IP at RT
>sites. So once again I am back to square one.

Do you have to have Verizon as your ISP?  If Verizon has DSL service to
your area available, you should be able to get another ISP (mine's
speakeasy) to provide you your internet services you need like static
ips.

Granted, speakeasy costs more than verizon, but you get your static ip
address...

--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net

 Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in
awareness --James Thurber