Doug Crompton on 20 Nov 2004 17:24:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DSL she no go...

Well if anyone knows of a third party other then Verizon, who has access
to RT's for data, I would like to know about it. Under current regulations
Verizon has no obligation to allow access and they also have no obligation
to provide DSL at RT's. This allows them a 100% monopoly of DSL at RT's
but their RT DSL coverage is minimal at best, so that does them little
good. Go figure. Both Comcast and Verizon could use some new marketing
skills!

Doug

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Eric Hidle wrote:

> I understand your situation fully. My previous post stands as written. DCA
> *may* be able to help you, but they *may not*. They are known for being able
> to sometimes do things that most third party ISPs cannot do.
>
> So, I believe it was you who misunderstood my post :)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *