William H. Magill on 25 Nov 2004 05:09:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hotspots near Jefferson Hospital (11th and Walnut)

On 23 Nov, 2004, at 15:48, George Gallen wrote:
I will be spending the day Monday at Jefferson, and was
 wondering if there are any free hotspots near this location?

I know from previously, there were no networks detectable
 from within the hospital. Depending on the weather, might
 want to take a stroll or so.

Starbucks or XandO-COSI are the most likely locations.

There's a COSI at 12th and Walnut, 4th and Chestnut and another at 2nd and Lombard, all supposedly have "Surf and Sip."

http://www.xandocosi.com/locator.asp?id=9

Starbucks has a place at 4th and South.

The City supposedly has one of their WI-FI spots operational at HeadHouse -- 2nd and South.

http://www.wirelessphiladelphia.net

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
magill@mcgillsociety.org