George Gallen on 2 Dec 2004 14:59:15 -0000

RE: [PLUG] finger print for security...

Title: RE: [PLUG] finger print for security...

no, actually, in this sense, I meant bypassed.
I assume that the gadget transforms figerprints
  to a number, and how unique would that number
  be vs using a password system.

George