Wil Reynolds on 14 Dec 2004 14:51:08 -0000

[PLUG] Freelancers

Title: Message
Hi guys, I am VERY new here, so please let me know if I shouldn't submit this kind of posting here, but I am looking for freelancers who have experience with php/MySQL both at the entry level and the mid level, any experience performing heavy modifications with oscommerce, phplist, sugarcrm, and other open source tools would be great!  If this is not the kind of posting I should put here, then I apologize.

If it is, then please send me e-mails with past projects, your experience, and hourly fee, if you are interested.

Thanks,
Wil