mdbarlow on 28 Dec 2004 19:56:57 -0000

RE: [PLUG] music station

That is the $150 thingy at walmart I was referring too.
 Upon further review it is apparently a doorstop.
  I was scrolling through reviews, and it does not see networked drives.  You have to install an "agent" software on the host machine and only then will it work.
 I am sure that the agent is win32 oriented. (maybe not a bad thing for the other 90% of the population).

I however need a little more.

I found another one that should be a  little better.  Again needing an agent on a host machine for playlisting.  apparently still not sliced bread but better.  More expensive as well

Google the following

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Wireless Music

i> What about something such as the Linksys wireless music system?