George Gallen on 11 Jan 2005 14:45:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] ftpd with FC2

Title: RE: [PLUG] ftpd with FC2

security isn't an issue, it's on a two computer network, itself and another. I'm
trying to get an ftpd running so I can transfer files in, instead of having to pull
files off the other machine.

I thought I looked on all the CD's (FC2) I didn't see anything with ftp in it. I'll
recheck when I get a chance, does anyone know which CD it's on?

George