Mike Leone on 12 Jan 2005 04:27:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning 2/2/2005

Eric Roode wrote:
At the end of the last meeting, some people (myself included) expressed an
interest in holding a gpg/pgp keysigning after the 2/2 meeting.

Does Mike Leone still coordinate these?  I got the impression last week that he
doesn't.  Does the group need a new coordinator-person?  If so, I hereby
foolheartedly volunteer.

I sorta resigned my role in the announcement/coordination end of things. I'm not sure who would be doing it - Mike Toren is handling the announcements (and web page/mailing list as well).