Aaron Crosman on 14 Jan 2005 14:34:44 -0000

RE: [PLUG] mini Linux

I second this suggestion.  We've been using IPCop for firewalls in
several offices.  We haven't found a machine that wont run it (assuming
the hardware is good, once you let the smoke out, even Linux can't save
it).  Easy to install and has a nice web-based console for most
everything you need to adjust, and SSH as well if you'd like.

Aaron