Warwick Poole on 14 Jan 2005 16:01:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] IDE PCI cards Linux support?

> I wrote a softRAID HowTo for Gentoo that can be found below
> if you are interested:

Thanks, nice tutorial. But the configuring of RAID is not my problem...
Its connecting 6 IDE devices to a single machine. I guess I would need
at least 1 PCI IDE card, either a RAID or non-RAID card, I was just
wondering if anyone knew which ones were most Linux friendly (and
cheap :).

Thanks
Warwick