Dan Widyono on 20 Jan 2005 14:50:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] If the linux people despise windows...How come...

Chris hits the other point I neglected to mention in my other e-mail.

More precisely, it should be directed to the session manager as a whole,
including window manager and associated services.  KDE (and Gnome, among
others) does it all and is looking and feeling more and more like the Windows
GUI and services.  The window manager is just kwin.

Dan W.