Stephen Gran on 24 Jan 2005 20:21:56 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: BusinessWeek Article: Linux Inc

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 02:01:19PM -0500, Tom Diehl said:
> For anyone interested, I just found on the newstands that in the
> 2005.01.31 issue of BusinessWeek they've done an 8 page article on
> Linus Torvalds and Linux. I haven't read it yet, but thought I'd give
> everyone a heads up...
>
> Do you mean this article?
>
> http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_05/b3918001_mz001.htm?campaign_id=nws_insdr_jan21&link_position=link1
>
> <RANT>
> Sorry for the lack of quoting. Quoting was lost due to the OP need to
> pgp sign a message to a public mailing list. Why I will never understand
> but...
> </RANT>
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Diehl		tdiehl@rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com
> For anyone interested, I just found on the newstands that in the
> 2005.01.31 issue of BusinessWeek they've done an 8 page article on
> Linus Torvalds and Linux. I haven't read it yet, but thought I'd give
> everyone a heads up...

Note that I am leaving all of your 'messed up' quoting as is, and yet I
can deal just fine with gpg signed part.  My suggestion is to start
using an MUA that handles gpg well, rather than complaing about its use
on a list that rather clearly states it's interest in the use of gpg.

No offense meant, and just my 2 cents,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Somewhere, something incredible is      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | waiting to be known.   -- Carl Sagan    |