zeek on 26 Jan 2005 16:15:56 -0000

RE: [PLUG] kernel 2.6 and /dev/psaux

There's an update for this but I can't recall the specifics --a
udev update I think. Also, check for the following:

/proc/bus/input

As for the second issue, there should be a config availabe for
dist-upgrade. I'm not familiar with this but w/RH, FC
there's the following:

/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date:

pkgSkipList=kernel*;

HTH,
-zeek

215/837-2287
>  GPG fingerprint: 1A1A BA95 D082 A558 A276  63C6 16BF 8C4C 0D1D
AE4B