Brian P. Mohr on 9 Feb 2005 16:56:37 -0000

[PLUG] GRID Computing (Virtualization) Resource Needed

All,

My company is bidding to perform a design for Server Consolidation for a major Telecommunication Company. Part of this project include the need for a resource to oversee the design of a GRID solution for some of their applications. This is a short-team contract opportunity and I currently don't have a lot of details on the opportunity. I just wanted to put out the opportunity to anyone who has experience in this realm. Thanks.

Brian Mohr