Bill Patterson on 22 Mar 2005 19:30:33 -0000

[PLUG] terminal program

My RH9 terminal program died. Its condition appears terminal. Unless anyone knows how to revive it. I have a work-around, in that I can use the 'han' terminal. But I want to be able to use the VT100 like terminal that comes with RH9, and the problem that I have is that the screen is always blank, although sometimes it shows a cursor. This happened some weeks ago, and I have not been able to figure out how to fix it.

Bill