Ian Reinhart Geiser on 5 Apr 2005 20:13:06 -0000

[PLUG] OT: C++ Job opening

Greetings,
 We are currently looking for developers to work at our Exton office who have
interest or experience with C++ and agile development practices, specificly
extreme programming.  We prefer developers who have experience with
opensource tools and the Qt toolkit. This would be a full time position at
our Exton office.  We are also willing to talk to students who would like to
work as a summer internship at our Exton office.

People who are interested should contact me off the list.

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser