Doug Crompton on 10 Apr 2005 04:55:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PCHDTV

Knoppmyth looks interesting. Are you using it? What do you use to output
video/audio and how do you connect it to your TV or monitor? The HD-3000
does NTSC and ATSC and of course the (I guess) big thing is it it ignores
the broadcast flag. The warnings keep coming that if you want to be able
to freely record and write this code you better buy a board that is free
of this flag. It that is true you better buy at least two and put one in a
very safe place in case the other one fails.

Doug