Jeff Abrahamson on 13 Apr 2005 18:15:27 -0000

Re: [PLUG] mozilla/html question

We could probably patch mailman to offer an anti-digest option that
would split individual messages for you to achieve multiple delivery.
It wouldn't be hard to use the footer insertion mechanism to add "to
be continued..." lines at the end, and intermediate messages could use
auto-summarization software to insert a header of the form, "In
previous episodes of this email..."

-Jeff

--
 Jeff