Michael Lazin on 21 Apr 2005 02:46:13 -0000

[PLUG] sparcbook scsi question

I have acquired a sparcbook 3.  It has solaris on it and it starts to
boot but gives some errors about the filesystem then drops me to the
root prompt telling me to fsck.  I want to plug an external scsi cdrom
in to it and install a new os.  Unfortunately, the scsi connector at
the back does not look like the sun scsi 2 I am familiar with.  Is
there somewhere in the city where I can get an exotic scsi connector?
Someplace where I could maybe take the laptop to and match it up to a
cable or an adapter?

Thanks,

Michael

--