Aaron Mulder on 11 May 2005 20:26:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] fedora

	We have a customer using RHEL and we use White Box Linux in our
test environment to avoid the licensing.  There's also CentOS and Tao
Linux which do the same thing (that is, strip the logos and otherwise
rebuild a distro from the RHEL source RPMs).  The problem with Fedora is
that those releases have a pretty short duration of support (though a
couple of developers here go with Fedora, and just keep up with the
periodic FC releases).

Aaron