Rebecca Ore on 24 May 2005 16:00:56 -0000

[PLUG] Anyone have an old network laser printer that still works?

My house was robbed yesterday and the thieves got a USB hub, my Hewlett-Packard 1012 laserjet (they left the hub's power converter and the printer's USB cable despite those both being in velcro cable ties), an Olympus Camedia 510 D camera, and some other stuff.

If anyone has something that works and still has available cartridges, can you contact me off list. I can replace the 1012 for about $100, but it obviously looks too much like eye-candy.

What they thought the hub was, I have no idea.