Eric Hidle on 24 May 2005 13:15:50 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] For the heck of it... classified board...

I was bored this morning so I set up a phpclassified ad board for all of you to use if you have crap you want to get rid of.. Obviously I don't want any money to run it... all I ask is that you not hack me, as I am sure it is insecure as all hell :)

I threw up a bunch of categories... and I'll add more as time goes by... standard disclaimers apply (use at your own risk, yadda yadda)...