Stephen Gran on 24 May 2005 01:50:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Does anyone have access to a Win98SE disk?

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 11:58:26PM -0400, Stephen Gran said:
> Hey all,
>
> I have been asked by a friend if I can get a hold of a disk to upgrade
> his ancient Win98 machine to Win98SE.  Not much of an upgrade, if you
> ask me, but I told him I would ask, so I am asking :)  Feel free to
> respond off-list, if you have one you're willing to share.

It looks like someone has answered my prayers, so thank you all very
much.  I have had several offers, and I think I have thanked everyone
individually, but if I missed someone, thanks to you.  Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Modern art is what happens when         |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | painters stop looking at girls and      |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | persuade themselves that they have a    |
|  			         | better idea.   -- John Ciardi           |