Michael Lazin on 28 May 2005 15:34:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mac-on-Linux equivalent for Windows?

I believe that VMWare gives you the option of running windows from a
pre-existing partition.

On 5/27/05, W. Chris Shank <shankwc@acetechgroup.com> wrote:
>  I've used the Mac-on-Linux program to run an existing install of OS X from
> Linux. This is a pretty slick application. Does anyone know if there is a
> version of this for the PC that works to a similar degree? I'd like to be
> able to run the installed version of Windows from a running linux. I've
> heard of Bochs, but it doesn't look to be up to the task. Anything else in
> the works?
>
>  Thanks
>

>  --
> W. Chris Shank
> ACE Technology Group, LLC

Michael Lazin
http://lazinweb.homelinux.net
Power Mac G4 1.2ghz 768 megs RAM MacOS Server 10.3
Power Book G4 1.33ghz 512 megs RAM MacOS 10.3
PalmOne Treo 650 312mhz 23 megs Memory PalmOS 5.4
Sun Blade 100 500mhz 1 gig RAM dual boot Solaris 10 and Gentoo Linux