LeRoy Cressy on 31 May 2005 18:41:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ISP Recommendations

Dave Crane wrote:
> Not at all, they just _usually_ coincide.  The only real qualifications
> are reliability, ssh2 ( or SOCKS proxy access to IP range ) and a decent
> pipe (>t1)
>
> I am willing to buy full hosting packages as long as that's in the mix.

Have you tried nothinbut.net?  Len Pikulski use to host the plug web
site.  http://www.nothinbut.net/  I think len offers T1 line access

> TIA,
> dave
>
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 14:09:34 -0400
> "Chris" <chris@jynx.net> wrote:
>

>>Does it have to be an ISP?  I've worked for 4 ISP's in philly and none
>>of them offered shells ;(

- --
 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy  mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )
                       Phone:  215-535-4037        > ^ <
                       FAX:    215-535-4285

gpg fingerprint:  62DE 6CAB CEE1 B1B3 359A  81D8 3FEF E6DA 8501 AFEA

For info on enigmail:    http://lrcressy.com/linux/mozilla.pdf
For info on gpg:         http://www.gnupg.org/