gyoza on 7 Jun 2005 11:52:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] web hosting companies (possibly OT)

Dan Crosta wrote:

This is probably pretty well off topic, but I figure this might be a good group of brains to pick:

I'm helping the Mercer County Ultimate Disc League with their website, and our current free webhost is really amazingly slow. The only requirements for the site are php (no safe mode), mysql access and preferably shell accounts. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with reliable, quick, and cheap webhosts? We're looking at about a $200 anual budget, which may be pretty tight.

I use network11.com for about $10 per month.