Dayton Gray on 8 Jun 2005 18:56:10 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [OT] Comcast problems anyone?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:24:24 -0400, Chris wrote
> It wasn't a dns issue, they upgraded something, which they won't
> tell. Every modem had to be repushed.   I know this is the problem
> in Willow grove, not sure about anywhere else.

This also happened in the Pottstown area. I was busy fielding help desk calls
from family memebers who were experiencing the outage. And my IP address
changed after about 8 mo. of having the same one. DNS and firewall rule update
time. Oi.

--
Dayton Gray
dgray &at& omnio () com