gyoza on 9 Jun 2005 12:12:34 -0000

Re: [PLUG] keylogger

Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 10:11:23AM -0400, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

 [6 lines, 33 words, 412 characters]  Top characters:_ nilseao

I found one on sf.net. It is very simple and wasn't detected by my spyware scanner or anti-virus scanner.

Of course, it might now be detected by google. ;-)

Yeah, if you're looking for it. (I didn't give the name for that reason.) I figured that a major name in keylogging would be well known, so it would be more likely to have a signature that is known and detectable.