Stephen Tolton on 22 Jun 2005 12:14:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: high speed internet connection

In my experience if you do a two-way split on the cable where it comes into the house and send one half of that split to the modem and then the other half to another splitter, you are fine. The remaining splits won't affect your cable modem connection, just your TV signal. That's actually how the Comcast techs install the service.

You will probably have more problems with TV quality with six splits than with cable internet speeds.

-Steve