Daniel Kozlowski on 30 Jun 2005 18:04:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dvd burner

I think you will find most IDE Optical drives will work just fine with
Linux as they have a pretty standard interface.  Last time i looked into
it SATA drives were a little sketchy on Linux and not really worth their
price. So stick with an IDE drive and go for price.

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 13:06 -0400, Stewart B. Lone wrote:

Daniel Kozlowski <dhk24@drexel.edu>
Drexel Univerisity