Cosmin Nicolaescu on 5 Jul 2005 15:16:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Delivery reports about your e-mail

On Mon, July 4, 2005 11:30 am, arthur@alexion.com said:
> Dear user plug@phillylinux.org,
>
> We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge
> amount of spam during this week.
> Most likely your computer was infected and now contains a hidden proxy
> server.
>
> Please follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep
> your computer safe.
>
> Best regards,
> phillylinux.org user support team.

Yes, there have been a lot lately. We get these a lot:

- --
Dear user sales,

You have successfully updated the password of your Mcs account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your
account,
please contact Mcs customer service at: administrator@mcs.drexel.edu

Thank you for using Mcs!

The Mcs Support Team

+++ Mcs Antivirus - www.mcs.drexel.edu

- --

- -Cos

- --
GPG key fingerprint = DE9F 4664 E666 2BD1 903E  4F4D EA31 5FB1 C7F9 08C1