sean finney on 6 Jul 2005 13:09:09 -0000

[PLUG] Linux Consultant Wanted

hi all,

in the next month i'll be moving out of the country, and as such will
be discontinuing support with most of my company's clients.  I have
one client in particular who i would like to ensure has a good level
of continued home office support, so i'm fishing here for other linux
consultants, consulting companies, and/or individuals interested in
taking on another client.

interested parties should have a good working knowledge of linux
including at least some proficiency with debian gnu/linux.  basic
(conceptual if not practical) understanding of perl, mysql, dyndns,
linux firewire, and samba are all good things to have.

the client also has a couple of windows xp machines, so some knowledge
of windows is necessary.

so, if you are interested, please drop me a line off-list!

	sean