Chad Waters on 19 Jul 2005 16:18:55 -0000

[PLUG] sid x.org bugs (WAS: no console with KVM)

On 7/19/05, Chad Waters <chad.c.waters@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using a IOgear 2-port USB KVM (model gcs632u) at work for
> the past week. I seem to have avoided all the usual KVM hiccups: X
> works (Debian Sid X.org) fine.

Nevermind, I took out the KVM and its still broken.

It looks like a sid x.org issue:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gravityboy/16932.html
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=xserver-xorg

Shame on me for migrating to X.org and installing the KVM on the same day.

Anyway, I seem to recall someone asking about UDB KVMs recently: I now
have no complaints about the IOgear gcs632u. :)

--
-Chad C Waters
http://chadcwaters.com