Kam Salisbury on 24 Jul 2005 13:13:22 -0000

[PLUG] Ubuntu XFCE

For anyone who may be running Ubuntu Linux or maybe thinking of trying it but with the XFCE desktop instead, I have a reference on how to install the essential packages which I am fine tuning. You can review it at:

http://home.comcast.net/~kamsalisbury/2005_07_01_archive.html#112208235973562352 <http://home.comcast.net/%7Ekamsalisbury/2005_07_01_archive.html#112208235973562352>

I really like a fast desktop that is very polished as well so XFCE is just about right for my needs. Recently, I decided that maybe putting together a LiveCD version of what I have been tweaking would be worth the time. Just building a Live CD is an adventure to say the least. If anyone on the list has advice for me regarding the LiveCD, or if you want to work together on it, just let me know off list.

Kam.
http://salisburyfamily.us