Eric Hidle on 17 Aug 2005 13:09:33 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] Free Stuff

I have a bunch of equipment that I no longer need or want and will be giving
it away. Here's only a partial list:

Compaq PPro200 Machine (working) with SCSI Card
A few 9GB scsi drives
A couple of computer cases
Some older but functional UPSes
Some older but repairable UPSes and batteries
Some networking gear (including a giant Cabletron switch)
An Athlon 1.1GHz motherboard
bunch of miscellany

I'm going to put the majority of stuff out on my front patio tonight at 9PM.
If you want any of it, come take it. It is going to be thrown away this
weekend. The address is 29 Prospect Ave in Bryn Mawr. Mapquest is your
friend :)

Thanks
Eric