Stephen Gran on 21 Aug 2005 20:58:13 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] Hardware giveaway

Hello all,

I am moving and have to get rid of:

Sun Ultra 1
15" monitor
5 port programmable switch
HP Deskjet 712c
The usual boxes of keyboards, mice, wires of various sorts, and
speakers.

All of them worked last time I looked, but I haven't looked recently.
They are going in the trash Wednesday morning, so if anyone wants them,
please reply off list.  I don't have time to drop off, so it will be a
pick up in S. Philly, near 7th and Fitzwater.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Standing on head makes smile of frown,  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | but rest of face also upside down.      |