Michael Lazin on 3 Sep 2005 16:56:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] turntable to CD

Audacity is a nice sound recorder with a lot of features.  If you have
the equipment I would suggest having your turntable hooked up to a
mixer and plugging the line out or tape out from your mixer into the
mic in of your computer.  Mixers use RCA connectors but you can buy an
RCA to 1/8" jack at Radio Shack for cheap.

Michael