Eric on 6 Sep 2005 02:32:36 -0000

Re: [PLUG] spreadsheet help (gnumeric and something like grep)

Jeff:

When I select an area of the spread sheet in Gnumeric and search I get a list
of the matching cells in the selected area of the spreadsheet.  The list
appears in the search box under the "matches" tab.  Do you want the cells
that DON'T match to not be visible in the main sheet?  That I don't know how
to do off the cuff.

Eric