Eric on 6 Sep 2005 02:21:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Anyone get Verizon DSL in the last 12 months?

You are correct for electric fields.
Magnetic fields are not stopped by non-ferromagnetic materials.
If Aluminum foil stops the the hum then it's an electric field that is causing
the problem.  Ultimately, the best solution is distance between the wires if
possible.

Eric