gyoza on 12 Sep 2005 22:28:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Video Stream "forwarder"??? (possibly off topic?)

jazzman@exdomain.org wrote:

>And actually, you'd be surprised at what ppl find relaxing. Being one who
>keeps several active aquariums I know quite a few ppl who have expressed
>interest in checking out the camera at various times... It's a matter of
>personal taste I guess...

Yeah, actually, I would like to see it myself.  (I have one, big orange
tropical fish.  Not every exciting unless she is about to lay eggs and
you put your hand in the tank.)

And the ability to overcome the user limit would be interesting.  I was
just offering the simple solution.

I'd also like to know more about your camera if you wish to tell.