Mike Leone on 13 Sep 2005 20:28:12 -0000

[PLUG] RBL lists for postfix?

Sorry for the semi-OT, but I'd rather not rejoin the very high volume
postfix list for a couple (hopefully short) questions.

I use the following, as RBL lists, at my work postfix:

        reject_rbl_client       list.dsbl.org,
        reject_rbl_client       multihop.dslbl.org,
        reject_rbl_client       sbl.spamhaus.org,

I haven't kept up with the RBL lists; are there others I should be checking?
These are all still operating, I believe. These seem to do a decent job, but
any improvement in outright rejecting spam at SMTP time is appreciated.

Now I've forgotten the second question. :-) I'll post it, when I remember.