Christopher M. Jones on 15 Sep 2005 01:35:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu install wont boot

No, no, install was fine! Beautiful! The problem was that I tried to use
etherconf and got locked out. The problem was that etherconf put
copernicus.example.com into the hostname file, and then didn't reload
sudoers. So I booted with a livecd, chrooted, and set a root password
(enabled the root account). Then I was free to figure out the problem
with sudo and fix it. It's all good now. Thanks, everyone, for your
suggestions.