Art Alexion on 23 Sep 2005 11:12:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] .thunderbird

gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

Art Alexion wrote:

No, my old mail (and my old program version) are still there and
functioning (except enigmail doesn't work in the old version).

Maybe GPG was also updated and the old version of Enigmail doesn't work
with it. Or maybe the path has changed. You could try just updating
Enigmail in the older version of Thunderbird.

That's what broke it (updating through the older version). It just occurred to me that enigmail was probably installed "universally" in the /usr branch and, updating it through the Thunderbird extension manager while logged on as a regular user, caused a conflicting version to be installed. I'm thinking I could fix it by reinstalling as root, but I would rather just start using the newer version. It's just getting these mailboxes moved. >:o

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c