Jason Nocks on 4 Oct 2005 20:04:35 -0000

[PLUG] Open Source Desktop Workshops in San Diego, October 13-14

SourceXtreme, a software company in the Philadelphia area, is sponsoring the
Open Source Desktop Workshops conference in San Diego, October 13-14, 2005.

I know it's late to mention, not terribly cheap, and many might not be able to
travel during the week, but thought I'd mention it.

More info at:
http://www.osdw.org/

I'll also be writing a little about this in my Bliki (combine Blogging
concepts with Wiki community contribution concepts) at:
http://wiki.sourcextreme.org/index.php/User:Jason

Cheers,
Jason Nocks