Eric Hidle on 20 Oct 2005 20:13:25 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Philly COLO

Or at DCA.net... I believe they do colocation as well..

Ron Mansolino wrote:

talk to someone at Plantagenet
http://www.pil.net/contact.html

SunGard has a very nice hosting facility downtown.  I have a box there
via an intermediate vendor who I don't necessarily recommend because
I've had trouble getting support from them outside normal business
hours.  But if that doesn't bother you, mail me offlist and I'll give
you the details.  There are probably others who offer space in the
same place, but I don't know how to find that out.

Aaron

P.S. I think the Bucks County LUG has died, though I'm certainly
willing to participate in restarting it.  I'm in Warrington, close to
Doylestown and Montgomeryville.