John Von Essen on 20 Oct 2005 20:32:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Philly COLO

And if you want to drop $2000 per cabinet, MCI has a wonderfull facility
in Carteret, NJ.

If your lucky, they might even through in some bandwidth that stays up
most of the time! From my sarcastic tone, its obvious I've had very bad
experiences with that place.

John