Tom Diehl on 22 Oct 2005 00:57:48 -0000

[PLUG] Re: Bucks County LUG

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> The web site is up, but I tried about a month ago and the group and
> maintainer e-mails were not working.

Actually it looks like the bclug list server has evaporated.
I just put up a new mailing list for bclug here:

Neither I nor Chuck were aware the Adalie list was dead. It was very low
traffic. I just updated the link on the bclug.org website. I do not have
access to the old list, so you will have to subscribe to the new list if you
are interested.

FWIW, the bclug.org website is in dire need of an update. Most if not all of the
contact info is outdated. If someone is interested in updating the site, contact
me off list.

> I attended a few times while it was going, and it was in the offices
> of a friendly computer shop, and kind of fizzled after the shop moved
> and the space was no longer available.

I just spoke to Chuck from Sitelink Services and he told me that if there
is interest he would be willing to host a meeting 1 night a month at his
new shop in Warrington. For those of you that attended meetings at the old
place, this is the same Chuck, different place. :-)

> The Borders in Montgomeryville is nice -- the only problem being that
> it's not actually in Bucks County, though I guess we don't need to
> hold that against them.  :)
>
> I wonder if we should try to alternate between east and west, and do
> Montgomeryville and Oxford Valley, or something.

I think since it is BCLUG it should at least be in Bucks County. Of course
I am biased. :-) Someone else said something about Barnes and Noble in
Oxford Valley. For me at least, that would be better. I am in Langhorne.

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl@rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com