Tom Diehl on 25 Oct 2005 23:58:20 -0000

[PLUG] Re: Bucks County LUG

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Erin Mulder wrote:

> Art Alexion wrote:
> > Well, I'm in Glenside.  Anyone interested in starting a Montco LUG?
>
> I live in Bucks (Warrington) and work in MontCo (Fort Washington), so
> I'd be interested in either one.  However to reach critical mass, it
> might be better to join forces and have one "Northern Suburb" LUG in the
> Montgomery Mall area, which is right on the border of the two counties.

Mongtomeryville mall is only convenient to Bucks county residents if you
happen to live in the middle of the county. You cannot for instance
easily get there from the lower end of the county.

> PS. I can host mailing lists / wikis if there's a need.

Did you miss the bclug mailing list announcement a couple of days ago?

The new mailing list is up (as of Friday night) here:

There is also an announcement on bclug.org.

Since this is the PLUG list maybe it would be better to take this discussion
there. :-)

Just my $.02

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl@rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com