Erin Mulder on 25 Oct 2005 17:43:09 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Bucks County LUG

Art Alexion wrote:
> Well, I'm in Glenside.  Anyone interested in starting a Montco LUG?

I live in Bucks (Warrington) and work in MontCo (Fort Washington), so
I'd be interested in either one.  However to reach critical mass, it
might be better to join forces and have one "Northern Suburb" LUG in the
Montgomery Mall area, which is right on the border of the two counties.

Cheers,
Erin

PS. I can host mailing lists / wikis if there's a need.