Aaron Mulder on 25 Oct 2005 22:49:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Bucks County LUG

On 10/25/05, Erin Mulder <meara@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> I live in Bucks (Warrington) and work in MontCo (Fort Washington), so
> I'd be interested in either one.  However to reach critical mass, it
> might be better to join forces and have one "Northern Suburb" LUG in the
> Montgomery Mall area, which is right on the border of the two counties.

Me too (surprise, surprise).

With a little more brainstorming, we have two additional naming proposals:

1) For the CS majors in the audience: we already have the P-LUG.  This
should be the Northern Philadelphia LUG, or NP-LUG.  That would
explain why we're talking about both on the same mailing list, because
as of yet, I don't think anyone's proved that P != NP.  (duck)

2) The "Up North" Philly LUG, or, UNPLUG.  Wireless is better anyway.  :)

Aaron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complexity_classes_P_and_NP